VIP and Corporate Services
Are you looking for that extra ‘something’ to really take your breath away? Let Action Rentals, Your Premier Outdoor Concierge, #UnleashTheAdventure for your VIP’s this winter.
Private Transportation Services
Your group can ride together with Luxury travel services provided by Wild Horse Limousine, pick-up and return services from the Hampton Inn and Suites, the Lodge at Whitefish Lake, and the Firebrand, for a Full-Day, Guided excursion on our 2021 Polaris Snowmobiles, are available.
Meals, Guides, Safety
You need never feel lost with our knowledgeable, friendly, and certified Guides as your companion. This isn’t your run-of-the-mill guided trip on trails. Our guided trips are back-country, off-road style, with stops at breathtaking views, natural snow-bowls, and wide-open playgrounds for your riding experience level. Whether beginner or pro, we’ll get you to the best riding terrain for your most memorable adventure, without taking you into avalanche territory. While no one can guarantee you there will never be a slide if there’s a slope, we can assure you we are not taking you to known avalanche locations.
Knowing how many people you are planning for helps with the next step in the booking process. Groups up to 12 people can travel in the Sprinter Limo Coach and has the option to include 1 snowmobile per person; or you can ride double, if preferred, with your loved one.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Limo Coach: ” features tinted windows, large flat screen video monitors, DVD, CD, MP3 state-of-the-art sound system with surround sound;, mood lighting ceiling; special lighting that changes different colors with control; plush seating. “
Have a larger group? While it’s true Action Rentals can accommodate up to 30 people on snowmobiles, the next level in luxury travel for a large group seats 27 passengers in the Executive Coach Shuttle. If you really want those three extra seats though, give us a shout and we’ll help ensure you and your 29 friends can go.
Executive Coach Shuttle: seats 27 passengers with style and comfort.
This group size is generally considered for family or wedding parties.
Conditions for Reservation
There are some conditions for booking these excursions.
- All VIP reservations are a flat rate based on either snowmobile, or people. Please pay attention to the wording for the correct pricing. Group rates are for 12, 16, or 27 passengers. If your group is smaller, we have other options. If your group prefers one of these modes of transportation regardless of size, rate is still the same.
- Pick up and Return are at the same location(s). Hampton Inn & Suites, Lodge at Whitefish Lake and Firebrand Hotels. 8:00 am pick up; 5:30 return time.
- These packages are available via pre-booking. Deposits are required and are non-refundable unless seat minimum is not met. Action Rentals will notify guests 3 days prior to reservation date if minimum has not been met.
- Group need not all be ‘together’. All seats must be filled however, in order to reserve at special rate.
- Meals are picnic style lunch and consists of Main, 2 sides and drinks. Specialty items or requests may require different fees.
- All rental agreements and State Recreational Use fees are completed online prior to rental date.
‘Less is More’ Adventure:
Our ‘Less is More’ Adventure consists of 10 snowmobiles rented at $220.50 per snowmobile, regardless if single or double occupancy. Additional participants require additional fee of $90.00 per passenger. This package includes: a Half Day Guided tour, on a traditional groomed trail system, perfect for beginners, families, and everyone in between. We provide a Cold Lunch for up to 20 people., and Luxury transportation to and from our office. Helmet and Goggles, per person, are also provided, but you must wear your own snow boots. While there is no additional fee for use, If you need snow pants and Jacket or gloves, please request in advance. Lastly, you must select single or double occupancy during the booking process. Snowmobile is a 2021 Polaris Indy 650 with a 137″ track.
‘Meet in the Middle’ Adventure
Our ‘Meet in the Middle’ Adventure includes a Full day Guided tour for a mixed group of single and double riders. , the rate of $265.50 per snowmobile includes Guided tour, Full Day, Lunches for up to 20 people. Luxury transportation to and from our office.